Career | Regional Manager
Full Time Position - Darling, WC, South Africa
Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieving business goals and revenue targets
- Overseeing daily operations, managing budgets and setting performance objectives
- Recruiting, training, and supporting general managers.
- Developing and implementing business, marketing, and advertising plans.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relations and negotiating contracts.
- Planning, evaluating and optimising operations to be efficient and cost effective
- Ensuring company standards/processes and procedures are adhered to and followed
- Preparing and presenting statements, analyses and reports of operations and finance
- Dealing with escalated customer issues, incidents reports and legal actions
- Five to ten years experience in the liquor industry
- Management and leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi task and work efficiently under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Market related