Hello, Darlings! The DB crew is in need of an amazing restaurant manager to lead the team at our new DB Tasteroom - Dorptoe at Dihlabeng Mall in Bethlehem.
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Because we want your enthusiasm, positive attitude, and willingness to grow within our dynamic team!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff.
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
- Promoting and marketing the business.
- Overseeing stock levels.
- Ordering supplies.
- Producing staff rotas and schedules.
- Handling customer enquiries and complaints.
- Taking reservations.
- Greeting and advising customers.
- Miscellaneous problem solving.
- Handling administration and paperwork.
- Liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives.
- Proactively suggesting improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.
- Minimum requirement: Grade 12/ Matric certificate
- Minimum five years' experience as a restaurant manager or similar
- POS knowledge
- Intermediate computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Contactable industry references
SALARY & WORKING HOURS
- Salary based on work experience and qualifications.
- Working hours to be discussed based on industry standard, restaurant requirements and candidate availability.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use 'Restaurant Manager Application' in the subject line of your email when applying for this position. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 2 weeks.