Darling Brewery (Darling - Western Cape), is looking for a skilled Assistant Debtors Clerk to provide financial and administrative services.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREASDaily capturing/allocation of electronic customer account payments
Bank reconciliation capturing in absence of Senior Debtors Clerk
Management of debtors including but not limited to:
- Sending of statements: weekly and monthly
- Occasional processing of credits
- Account queries
- Collection of payments (Debt Collecting daily)
- Reconciliation of debtors accounts
- Monthly feedback reports on key customer accounts
- Monthly reconciliations of selected general ledger accounts
- Processing of credit applications
- Liaison with sales reps
- Maintaining updated details of customer accounts on online order management system
- Weekly/ Monthly age analysis
- Inquiries on unidentified payments to the bank
- Submission of details to the bank for release of international payments
- Liaising with lawyers iro defaulting customers
- Handling + reconciliation of petty cash when responsible person absence
- Reporting to Financial Manager
- Filing of customer trade agreements / maintaining records on customer rebates and settlement discounts
- Assisting with capturing and reporting of restaurant/s transactions
- Minimum requirement: Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- A tertiary financial qualification will be beneficial;
- A minimum of 5 years work experience required;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Work well under pressure;
- Intermediate computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Solid time management;
- Be able to work well in a team;
- Be able to take initiative and self-motivation.
- Workable knowledge of an accounting program
R10 000 – R12 000 CTC based on experience.
Monday – Friday 07:00 – 16:00
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: Assistant Debtors Clerk when applying for this position.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.