Hello, Darlings! The DB crew is in need of an amazing accounts clerk.
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Because we want your enthusiasm, positive attitude, and willingness to grow within our dynamic team!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Processing of invoices
• Monthly reconciliations
• Maintaining asset registers
• Petty cash processing
• Communication on an ad-hoc basis with different parties associated with the company
• VAT reconciliation, processing, and E-filing processing
• General administration tasks
• Assisting with stock-take and monitoring
• Provides backup assistance to the financial team
• Minimum requirement: Grade 12/ Matric certificate
• A tertiary qualification in finance or studying towards a qualification would be preferable
• Work experience is preferable but not essential
• Intermediate computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
SALARY & WORKING HOURS
Salary based on work experience and qualifications.
Monday – Friday 07:00 – 16:00 (TBC)
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV to email@example.com. Please use 'Accounts Clerk' in the subject line of your email when applying for this position.
Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 2 weeks.