- The promoter is Darling Brewery Pty Ltd whose registered brewery is at 48 Caledon Street, Darling, Western Cape, South Africa.
- Employees of Darling Brewery or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter the competition an original and creative photograph must be shared by a social media user on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram of their experience with their favourite Darling Brew beer. In order to qualify they must use the hashtag #MyDarlingBrew and tag @DarlingBrew.
- Closing date for entry will be the last day of each competition month (December 2016 to March 2017) After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
7.1 Entries must comply by the guidelines stipulated in point 4.
7.2 No under 18’s may enter.
7.3 Prize includes travel, accommodation & meals
7.4 Only entries within the competition timeline will be accepted (as per point 5)
7.5 A total of 4 winners will be chosen based on quality and originality of entry by a chosen party as per point 11. One winner will be chosen per month from 01.12.16 – 25/03/2017.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.